The LMX200 Ground Penetrating Radar, the premier utility location tool in the market today!
Expand Your Locating Capabilities. The new and breakthrough Dynamic target enhancement technology, DynaT, acts like 3 GPR’s in one and optimizes views of small, medium and large targets. Detect both shallow and deep targets simultaneously. Locate plastic, asbestos , concrete pipes and structures.
Unprecedented insights and target confidence. Detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features:
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface.