The locator M 130 detects deeply and is hardly effected by metal pieces at the surface, humidity and temperature variances. The one-button-operation simplifies the handling of the instrument, continuous re-adjustment is not necessary. The special electronics reduces false signals caused by objects such as bottle-lids, beverage cans or other small parts of metal.
As a result of the downward-directed search field, the detector can be used in immediate proximity to metal fences or parked cars. The one hand held unit is designed for use by one hand only and offers optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free working. The strength of the signal allows reliable detection of the objects sought; even when the instrument is quite rapidly moved.
Features of the M130 Metal Detector
- Moulded from high impact ABS plastic makes the M 130 lightweight, balanced & robust (it flexes when accidentally stood on!)
- Ignores any ghost signals from cigarette packets,drinks cans and other metallic waste materials – often picked up by other detectors
- Does not require constant re-zeroing
- Single control knob for easy one handed use
- Powered by 1 PP3 (9V block) battery
- Detects up to 1m deep
- Ideal for valve boxes & hydrants
- Clear audio signal with headphone socket for noisy environments
- Padded carrying case available for added protection in vehicles